Update: The early-bird rate for the pre-conference training sessions, has been extended, as has the deadline for CFUnited voting!
Just wanted to post a quick reminder to folks of the following dates:
cf.Objective() Pre-Conference Early-Bird Extended!
The discounted early-bird rate for the cf.Objective() conference fee has expired, but the discounts on most of the pre-conference training sessions, has been extended. You can still save $200 off of Mark Mandel and my two-day hands-on workshop, Developing Applications with ColdFusion 9 Object Relational Mapping if you register soon. So what are you waiting for? Registration is done via the cf.Objective() web site.
And if ORM isn't your thing, there are a whole bunch of workshops from which to choose, most of which are offering discounts:
- Building Secure CFML Applications (April 21) - Jason Dean and Pete Freitag
- Coldbox:100 Training (April 21) - Luis Majano
- Developing Applications with ColdFusion 9 Object Relational Mapping (ORM) (April 20-21) - Bob Silverberg and Mark Mandel
- Getting Started with Flex and AIR Development with the Flex SDK (April 21) - John Mason
- Mach-II and OOP from the Ground Up (April 20-21) - Kurt Weirsma, Peter Farrell and Matt Woodward
- Rapid Development with Model-Glue 3 (April 20-21) - Dan Wilson and Ezra Parker
Voting for CFUnited Ends February 20th
The folks at CFUnited have given the ColdFusion community the opportunity to help choose which sessions will be included by voting on them. Unfortunately the window of opportunity is very small, with the vote closing on February 20th. So get out there and vote, and while you're there please consider voting for Marc Esher's sessions. He's an awesome speaker and no slouch in the brain department, and his proposed End-to-End Testing Roundtable will be a session not to miss.