Just a quick note to announce the release of version 1.1 of ValidateThis, an awesome validation framework for ColdFusion. This version includes one new validation type, notRegex, which was contributed by John Whish, and a bunch of small fixes, contributed by Greg Moser.
For those of you reluctant to use a 1.0 version of anything, now that we've got 1.1 out the door you can grab it and give it a try! Here are some resources that will help you:
- The main home of the framework is www.validatethis.org, which includes an online demo and links to all of the following.
- The framework can be downloaded from the ValidateThis RIAForge page.
- Online documentation is available at www.validatethis.org/docs.
- API documentation is available at www.validatethis.org/docs/api.
- There is a Google group available for asking questions, making suggestions, and general discussion at groups.google.com/group/validatethis.
- The source code is hosted at GitHub, and contributions are always welcome.
So what's stopping you? Go download the latest and greatest version of ValidateThis and take it for a spin!